Here are a few things that I recommend:
Some Babies don’t like being held on their bare skin for too longs so we recommend that your baby wears a neoprene suit, rumpe-rsuit or simply a t-shirt.
You will also need:
- A towel
- A snack if your baby has started solids. Swimming makes babies hungry.
- Bring a warm bottle if your baby is bottle fed.
- Bring whatever you need to keep you baby well hydrated.
- Changing mat and nappy bag.
- If its cold make sure you bring a hat for after swimming.
- Goggles? People often asked me about goggles. Click here for an arcticle I wrote about goggles.
Don’t forget everything you need for yourself!
You can find a good range of items you may need at Splashabout.